Life Jacket Drive Events
Help Sea Tow Foundation plan and conduct Life Jacket Drives in your area to make sure there are enough life jackets for people who need them. Life Jacket Drives are used to replenish Life Jacket Loaner Stations, establish new stations, and to benefit events that need many life jackets at one time such as: antique boat parades, first-time water experiences, fishing derbies, paddle sports, pirate days, raft-ups, swim education, and wake board events.
Planning starts months ahead of Life Jacket Drive day. Follow these steps for a successful Life Jacket Drive:
- Visit our dedicated Life Jacket Drive website to download a Life Jacket Drive Manual and materials at this link.
- Gather supporters
- Promote Life Jacket Drive day
- Confirm supporters prepare for Life Jacket Drive day
- Set up site
- Count attendance and take photos
- Clean up, debrief, and congratulate yourself and your team.
For first timers, click here to Join the Supporter’s Monthly Call and talk with other people who have already run a Life Jacket Drive.