Designated Skipper “Family” Video
A parent takes the pledge to be a Designated Sober Skipper for his family in this video from Sea Tow Foundation. Please take the pledge for your family and everyone else at: DesignatedSkipper.com
This video was made possible by funding from the Sport Fish Restoration and Boating Trust Fund administered by the U.S. Coast Guard; and with the help of these businesses, organizations, and talented volunteers.
- Creative Direction: Kristen Frohnhoefer and Michael Wesolowski.
- Concept and Script: Vanessa Kraus
- Film and Production: Blue Dog Media and Syron Design
- Actors: Sam Frohnhoefer, Jillian Shackel, Linda Shackel, and Matt Shackel
- Onsite Technical Adviser: Joseph Carro, U.S. Coast Guard Program Operations Analyst
- Kid Wrangler: Georgia Frohnhoefer
- Special Thanks To: Beth and Rob Anello, George Betzios, Joseph and Erin Frohnhoefer, Glen Goldsmith, Patrizia Zanaboni, Sea Tow Services International
- Locations: Albertson Marine and Port of Egypt Marine
Disclaimer: All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.